Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mom's cranberry turkey breast in the crockpot

Its a sad thing that I dont cook, because my mom actually can! As can my grandmother. . . there really are a lot of great cookes in my family, all over the place, and I just havent found my own inner chef. Or am I finding her now? hmmm. . . .

1 turkey breast (found next to all the chicken parts. this may be a dumb note, but I didnt know where it was. . )
1/2 cups orange juice (i used 3/4 cups because i was afraid it wasnt enough liquid. my crock pot is rather large though, so you can decide for yourself)
1 container lipton onion soup mix
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce

Place turkey breast in crockpot
Mix all ingredients together, and pour over the turkey breast.

cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3-4

note - I put the turkey breast in the pot, and dumped each individual ingredient over it. my mom told me afterwards that its better to mix and then pour. . . . guess what? It was still super yummy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment